Setting The Bar Is Not Hard For Us
S&S is proud to be one of the first three sprinkler contractors in the U.S. to be awarded as a Quality Contractors by the American Fire Sprinkler Association. As the leading trade association in our industry we take great pride in this recognition of our commitment to the criteria for eligibility: safety, training and education, quality of life, as well as industry and community relations. This recognition is a reflection of our company and employees constantly striving to do the job the right way, the S&S way. Ultimately, the benefactor of our dedication to excellence is the customer. We appreciate the recognition of our peers but the true goal and real satisfaction comes from a safe and satisfied customer.
S&S has received numerous safety oriented awards - Beginning in 1998 through present:
- ABC National Award of Excellence
- ABC National Step Award Platinum Level
- ABC Gulf Coast Safest Company Award
- ABC Mid-Gulf Safety Award of Excellence
- ABC Mid-Gulf Zero Lost Time Award
- PPG Industries Excellence in Safety Award
- ABC National Safety Award of Merit
- ABC Mid-Gulf Step Award Gold Level
- ABC Mid-Gulf Safety Award Platinum
- Southwest Louisiana Safety Award
- Industrial Safety Training Council Safety Award
- AFSA Quality Contractor Certification
S&S conducts hands-on safety training through Associated Builders & Contractors (ABC), Greater Baton Rouge Industrial Management Association (GBRIMA) and Louisiana Industrial Safety Training Council (LISTC) safety classes. To encourage safety, S & S offers a weekly safety program- "Tool Box Talks", quarterly meetings and a popular incentives program that includes a variety of merchandise and gift cards.